Acceptance of Terms
The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old. You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are at least 13 years old, you are of legal age to agree to these terms and conditions or you have your parents' permission to do so, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. Jexy may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Rules and Conduct
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content on or through the Service that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive or profane;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk, spam or bulk email (including without limitation any postings to third party social media sites which are linked to the Site or the Service);
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without Jexy's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Jexy or any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Jexy.
Additionally, you shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Jexy in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Jexy's (or its third party providers') infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; (iii) bypass any measures Jexy may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service); or [still reviewing ]